About Ideal Mealz
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, Ideal Mealz is for you:
- Do you dread the question “what’s for dinner”?
- Do you struggle to find time or ideas to plan a week’s menu & create a grocery list?
- Does it take too long to cook at home?
- Do you spend too much time in the grocery store trying to remember what you need?
- Do you end up with too many “impulse purchases” at the grocery store because you’re hungry or just distracted?
- Do you grocery shop more than once each week?
- Do you throw away food at the end of the week?
- Do you eat out more than you prefer?
- Would you like to eat healthier?
- Would you like to spend less money on groceries?
- Would you like to lose weight?
- Would you like to expand the variety of food you eat?
- Are you in a cooking rut?
- Does your family think dinner comes in a paper bag that passes through a car window?
- Do your children ask where the chicken nuggets are on the chicken?
Ideal Mealz is a simple to use meal planning and assembly system for busy individuals, families or anyone who wants to be more productive in the kitchen and free up their calendar for more value added or fun activities.
Ideal Mealz enables you to assemble a month's meals in a 2-3 hours - grocery shopping included! Each month we post 30 different meals on our website. Our members pay a subscription fee which enables them to select the meals and number of servings from the list and receive a customized meal assembly kit. The Ideal Mealz system adjusts the recipes according to each member's selections and creates a customized grocery list, set of meal assembly instructions and individual meal preparation directions. Imagine, your freezer full of meals that can be thawed and quickly prepared for dinner each night!
Eating Out Is A Special Event!
Eating out should be a treat anticipated as special and not what we do many nights because we are tired, unprepared or have a tight schedule. Eating out no matter what the cuisine or price range is the quickest way to drain your budget and pack on weight. Cooking at home is less expensive and more nutritious. Not to mention your family has more time to talk without being drowned out by the multimedia in most chain restaurants.
Ideal Mealz is better than eating out because you have more variety and the meals can be tailored to your own taste preferences. And it’s a better solution for busy schedules. Sitting in restaurants takes time. The average cooking, eating and clean up time for an Ideal Meal is 30 minutes. That’s hard to beat and a lot healthier than “fast food”!
At this point you may be convinced Ideal Mealz will be healthier, tastier and consume less time that eating out. But will it really save you money? Is it worth the effort of assembling the meals in advance? Let’s take a look at the numbers for a family of five via a cost benefit analysis.
One month subscription = $15
* We chose 15 meals out of the possible 30 choices. That means each meal need only save us $1 for us to at least break even. The analysis is based upon 15 meal month
||Before Ideal Mealz
||After Ideal Mealz
||$250/month (sweets and specialty stuff)
||$10 for "super special" meal ingredients
||$50/month (best of intentions!)
||$50 x 4 + $200/month
||2 hours/week grocery shopping = 8
||3 hours/month grocery shopping
||1 hour/night preparing dinner = 15 hours/month
||Assembly: 4 of us prepping and assembling the meals = 2 hours start to finish (2 adults and 2 kids all helping) Preparation: 20 minutes/night preparing meal = 5 hours/month
$450/month and 23 hours
||$10/month and 10 hours
A one month subscription = $15 using only 15 of the recipes, saved our family $615/month and 13 hours. Factoring time at $10/hour puts the total savings at $745.
That means the Return on Investment (ROI) for our $15 WM4U subscription was over the moon high (just counting the direct savings!)
ROI = [(Payback - Investment)/Investment)]*100
If Ideal Mealz saves one trip eating out/month, it has paid for itself. If your family is anything like the family in the preceding example and lacks discipline around food expenses, you may see sizable savings as they did. Because of Ideal Mealz, you will be able to do meal planning, create a food budget and stay within it. Who knows - you may even have a little left over for a truly special meal at your favorite restaurant.
Ideal Mealz is a cost effective way to prepare foods, enjoy healthy meals and avoid the high costs of commercially prepared food. Imagine, spending less of your hard earned money on food, spending less time in the grocery store, less time doing meal preparation and more time enjoying your evenings. All for only $15 each month!